This Acceptable Use Policy document, including the following list of Prohibited Activities, along with our Terms of Service, are an integral part of your Hosting Agreement with Diadem Technologies. The Customer may only use Diadem Technologies´s services for lawful purposes. If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this AUP document or any unlawful activities, Diadem Technologies has the right to immediately discontinue such service to Customer without liability.
Diadem Technologies´s Acceptable Use Policy (the "Policy") for Diadem Technologies Services is designed to help protect Diadem Technologies, Diadem Technologies´s customers and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by Diadem Technologies. Diadem Technologies reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time, effective upon posting at http://www.diadem.co.in/web-hosting/acceptable-use-policy-aup.html.
Prohibited Uses of Diadem Technologies Systems and Services:
- Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email (“UBE”, “spam”). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through Diadem Technologies´s servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertizing a website, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on Diadem Technologies´s servers, is prohibited.. Diadem Technologies accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Policy or that of the other provider. Unsolicited advertising via email and/or “Spamming” is a violation of Indian and International Laws and is otherwise a violation of this agreement. This includes referencing domains hosted on Diadem Technologies servers in said spam. Such prohibited conduct subjects Customer to immediate cessation of service as provided herein and the termination of this agreement without notice. Diadem Technologies reserves the right to report such illegal activities to any and all regulatory, administrative and/or governmental authorities for appropriate prosecution. In addition, Diadem Technologies has the right to charge Rs. 2500 (US$50) per incident before the services can be resumed for the client´s website.
- Mass mailings, scripts that send out mass mailings or any other kind of high-volume mailing activities are not allowed on our servers. Any email which has been sent to 100 or more recipients within a period of 12 hrs, from our SMTP servers is considered to be a mass mail. Purchasing lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any Diadem Technologies-hosted domain, or referencing any Diadem Technologies account, is prohibited.
- Using a non-existing email return address on a commercial solicitation, spamming (sending unsolicited advertising to numerous email addresses or newsgroups and/or generating a significantly higher volume of outgoing email than a normal user), trolling (posting outrageous messages to generate numerous responses, mailbombing (sending multiple messages without significant new content to the same user), subscribing someone else to a mailing list without that person´s permission or attempting without authorization to enter into a secured computer system. Diadem Technologies reserves the right to determine what is internet abuse.
- Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
- We do not host adult (pornographic) websites or any websites that focus solely on nude photos or video. Such websites would be immediately terminated and the owners of such sites would be reported to the Indian investigative agencies for further action. The Customer expressly understands and agrees that Diadem Technologies is not liable for legal action taken against Customer websites that have content featuring nudity and/or of a sexual nature.
- We do not allow the unauthorized distribution or copying copyrighted software and files (including MP3´s, warez, cracks, ROMs, etc.), violation of Indian laws, harassment, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, and other illegal activities. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws. Diadem Technologies reserves the right to report such illegal activities to any and all regulatory, administrative and/or governmental authorities for appropriate prosecution.
- In general, we do not host any kind of media download websites, that is websites that exist specifically to enable people to download files, audio, video (mp3´s, ROMs, emulators, video games, cheats etc.).
- Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., “cracking”).
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
- Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any Diadem Technologies customers or end-users by any means or device.
- Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the Diadem Technologies network or on another provider´s network.
- Using Diadem Technologies´s Services to interfere with the use of the Diadem Technologies network or servers by other customers or authorized users.
- Compromised FTP accounts which are used to deface client websites and/or spread malware to other Internet users.
- Compromised email accounts which are used to spread spam emails and other malware content to other Internet users and harm the reputation of our network.
- Tortious conduct such as posting of defamatory, libelous, slanderous, scandalous, or private information about a person without their consent, intentionally inflicting emotional distress, or violating trademarks, copyright, or other intellectual property right.
- Any other misuses of the system resources, such as employing scripts or programs which consume excessive CPU time or storage space, permitting use of mailservers, mail forwarding capabilities, POP accounts, file managers, autoresponders or resale/outsource of access to scripts installed on our servers.Any other misuses of the system resources, such as employing scripts or programs which consume excessive CPU time or storage space, permitting use of mailservers, mail forwarding capabilities, POP accounts, file managers, autoresponders or resale/outsource of access to scripts installed on our servers.
- Attempting without authorization to enter into a secured computer system. Malicious hacking, cracking or otherwise altering of a website owned and operated by another person. Diadem Technologies reserves the right to report such illegal activities to any and all regulatory, administrative and/or governmental authorities for appropriate prosecution.
- Script sharing with other domains is not permitted. Any scripts deemed to be adversely affecting server performance or network integrity will be shut down without prior notice.
- IRC software, IRC bots or Eggdrop bots are not allowed on our servers.
- Customer installed chat room scripts or programs are not allowed on our servers.
- We do not allow web cams because they could potentially reduce our servers´ performance as well as consuming large amounts of bandwidth.
- Shell emulators, virtual servers, file systems or system binaries are not allowed on our shared hosting servers.
- We do not allow websites that provide banner ad services outside websites. Using banner ads on your own website is fine.
- Dating or personals scripts and other scripts that send out anonymous email are not allowed on our servers.
- Customers are responsible to ensure the security of scripts uploaded and used on our servers. This includes maintaining all scripts and code installed by customers on our servers by keeping them updated to their current stable version.
Customer Responsibility for Customer´s Users
Each Diadem Technologies customer is responsible for the activities of its users and, by accepting service from Diadem Technologies, is agreeing to ensure that its customers, representatives or end-users abide by this Policy. Complaints about customers, representatives or end-users of an Diadem Technologies customer will be forwarded to the Diadem Technologies customer´s primary contact for action. If violations of the Diadem Technologies Acceptable Use Policy occur, Diadem Technologies reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating Diadem Technologies´s AUP as Diadem Technologies deems appropriate, without notice.